Refund and Returns Policy
Darwin Christian Broadcasters Association Inc. trading as Darwin's 97 Seven.
ABN: 58 891 671 899.
- Darwin’s 97 Seven raises its income from two main sources:
- These are sponsorship and donations.
- There is therefore no return or refund policy in relation to these two fundraising mechanisms, although the financial responsibilities of both sponsors and Darwin’s 97 Seven are clearly set out in the terms and conditions agreed to by both parties at the commencement of each sponsorship agreement.
- All prizes delivered by Darwins 97 Seven in relation to on air or web based competitions run by the station is covered in our terms and conditions policy found on this web site.
- Very occasionally Darwins 97 Seven will sell Darwins 97 Seven branded items such as mugs, pens, shirts, caps, etc. For any such items the following applies.
- Each Item will be examined at the time of sale and the purchaser will agree to the quality of the item at the time of sale.
- Any unrecognised production fault subsequently identified by the purchaser will be accepted by Darwin’s 97 Seven for replacement upon presentation of the purchase receipt and the faulty item.
- Any clothing item which, subsequent to purchase is found to be the wrong size, will be exchanged for an identical item of an appropriate size, or an alternate item of the same value provided the item is returned without damage within 3 days of purchase and upon presentation of the purchase receipt and the item to Darwin’s 97 Seven.